1 ½ cups (180 g) almond meal
¼ cup (55 g) caster sugar
¼ cup (35 g) plain flour
80 g unsalted butter, melted
330 g cream cheese, chopped and softened
400 g fresh ricotta
1 cup (240 g) sour cream
1⅓ cups (295 g) caster sugar
1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
1 tbsp cornflour (cornstarch)
1 tbsp water
¾ cup (180 ml) double (thick) cream
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
Icing sugar, to dust
- Preheat the combi steam Pro oven on Intensive Bake at 150°C, with the baking and roasting tray on shelf level 2.
- Lightly grease a 22 cm round spring form cake tin and line the base with non-stick baking paper. Set aside.
- Place the almond meal, sugar, flour and butter in a bowl and mix to combine. Using the back of a spoon, press the mixture into the base of the prepared tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and just cooked. Set aside to cool slightly.
- While the base is baking, make the filling.
- Place the cream cheese, ricotta, sour cream, sugar and vanilla in a food processor and process until smooth. Place the cornflour and water in a small bowl and mix until smooth. Add the cornflour mixture and the eggs to the filling and process to combine.
- Pour the filling over the base, tapping gently to remove any air bubbles.
- Change oven settings to Combi mode: Fan Plus at 150°C + 40% moisture. Bake for 50 minutes – 1 hour or until light golden and just set. Allow to cool in the closed oven for 50 minutes.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until well chilled. Remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on a cake stand or plate.
- Place the cream and vanilla in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Serve the cheesecake with vanilla cream and top with blueberries.