4 x 140 g kingfish fillets, skin off with blood line removed
3 lemongrass, finely chopped
4 sprigs lemon verbena leaves picked
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt flakes and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place the kingfish, lemongrass and lemon verbena in a stainless steel bowl, drizzle with olive oil and salt and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to marinate.
- Transfer the kingfish with the lemongrass and lemon verbena to a paper lined perforated steam container and Steam at 100°C for 3 minutes.
- Remove lemongrass before serving.
- Serve drizzled with extra olive oil, salt flakes, pepper, fresh lemon and salad.
Hints and tips
- Marinating the kingfish is not essential, however the longer the better, even overnight.