200 g unsalted butter, chilled and cut into 1 cm cubes
250 g (1 ⅔ cups) plain flour
125 ml sour cream
- Pulse the butter and flour in a food processor until the mixture resembles large breadcrumbs.
- Add the sour cream and continue to pulse until just before the dough starts to incorporate into a ball.
- Remove from the food processor and bring the mixture together using your hands on a floured benchtop.
- Wrap the dough in cling wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Grease a 35 cm x 10 cm rectangle or 26 cm round tart tin.
- Use for quiches and other dishes using the Intensive Bake function.