1 tbs olive oil
2 pieces venison strip loin,
trimmed approx 750g each
2 garlic cloves, sliced
Thyme, to taste
Salt flakes, to taste
1 cup nasturtium leaves
1 jar sauerkraut
1 head cauliflower, washed and
100 g butter, melted
1kg rhubarb, cleaned and cut into
½ cup brown sugar
100ml lemon juice
2 tsp lemon zest
10g ginger, finely grated
1. Place venison in a large vacuum seal bag and place in Vacuum Sealing Drawer. Seal on Vacuum setting 3, Sealing setting 3.
2. Place in a Perforated steam tray and Steam at 60°C for 30 minutes.
3. Remove from vacuum packaging and season.
4. Heat a large ovenproof frying pan on high heat, Induction setting 8. Add butter and oil. When foaming add the seasoned venison and cook until golden, turning once, approximately 1-2 minutes each side.
5. Add garlic and thyme and baste the venison with the pan juices.
6. Remove venison from the frying pan and place on a warmed plate. Cover and rest for 10 minutes.
1. Spread sauerkraut evenly onto a Baking tray and place in the Steam Combination Oven. Select the drying function 60°C + 18 hours.
2. Once dried, blend into a powder and pass through a fine sieve. Store in an air tight container.
1. Set Oven to Moisture Plus 180°C with 1 manual burst of steam.
2. Place the cauliflower into a lightly oiled Gourmet oven dish. Sprinkle with salt flakes and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Place oven dish in Oven and immediately release the burst of steam. Roast for 45 minutes or until golden and tender.
4. Remove and cut into even wedges.
5. Brush with melted butter and dust with sauerkraut powder.
1. In a small saucepan, add brown sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and ginger. Place on medium-high heat, Induction setting 7 and reduce for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Place the rhubarb chunks into a vacuum sealing bag and add the cooled lemon and ginger mixture. Place in Vacuum Sealing Drawer and Seal on Vacuum setting 3, Sealing setting 3.
3. Place in a Perforated steam tray and Steam at 80°C for 10 minutes.
1. Slice the venison into 2cm slices and place on plate, alongside the cauliflower wedge. Place the rhubarb around the outside and spoon over the pan juices. Decorate with nasturtium leaves.