200g green beans, tops trimmed
200g Brussels sprouts, halved
1 cup thinly shaved cabbage
2 handfuls baby spinach
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
2 big leaves silverbeet or kale,
stems removed, leaves roughly torn
½ cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp dried tarragon
2 tbsp chopped mint leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the beans and Brussels sprouts in a perforated steam container and Steam at 100°C for 3 minutes. Once cooked, refresh in cold water and drain. Place on paper towels to remove excess moisture.
2. Place all salad ingredients together in a bowl, leaving aside some walnuts and gorgonzola for garnish.
1. Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl and season.
2. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss gently until well coated.
1. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with remaining walnuts and gorgonzola.