4 salmon fillets, skinned and de-boned
2 cups basmati rice
4 bok choy, washed, halved
- Place rice in an unperforated steam container and add 3 cups of water.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking paper lined perforated steam container.
- Place the bok choy in a perforated steam container.
- Place rice in the steam oven and Steam at 100°C for 9 minutes.
- After 9 minutes, add the salmon and Steam the rice and salmon at 100°C for 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes add the bok choy and Steam all items at 100°C for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the steam oven and serve with kimchi, soy sauce, sesame oil and crispy shallots.
Hints and tips
- You can use the menu cooking function if available on your appliance and follow the instructions.