2 preserved lemon wedges
2 green chillies
2 tsp coriander seeds
60ml chardonnay vinegar
160ml olive oil
Sea salt flakes and ground black pepper
4 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- Remove flesh from the preserved lemon and finely dice the skins.
- Remove the seeds from the chillies and finely dice.
- Peel the shallots and finely dice.
- Toast the coriander seeds and coarsely grind in a mortar and pestle, leaving some texture.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients and season to taste. This dressing can be made a day in advance.
- Place the broccolini in a perforated steam container. Place in the steam oven and Steam at 100°C for 1 minute, or until tender.
- Mix the broccolini with a little dressing and serve on a share plate.
- Drizzle with a little more dressing and serve immediately.