600 g good quality dark, milk or white chocolate
250 g marshmallows, roughly chopped
80 g Turkish delight, roughly chopped
75 g (½ cup) pistachios, roughly chopped
75 g (½ cup) macadamias, roughly chopped
75 g (½ cup) dried cranberries
- Grease and line a deep 20 cm square cake tin.
- Melt chocolate on low, induction setting 2. Remove from the heat.
- Add remaining ingredients into the saucepan with the chocolate. Mix well to combine.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Cut into pieces to serve.
Hints and tips
- It can be easier to use scissors to cut the marshmallow and Turkish delight. Mini marshmallows can also be used.
- Use this recipe as a base, shortbread and other nuts can be included in the recipe.
- You can also add different types of chocolate chunks after the melted chocolate has cooled to room temperature.
- This recipe will last for 2 weeks. Store between sheets of baking paper in an airtight container.
- Chocolate can also be melted in a gourmet warming drawer. Preheat the warming drawer on Food Setting 1, approximately 65°C. Place the chocolate in a small roasting pan in the warming drawer for 10-15 minutes, until the chocolate has melted.