600 g good quality dark,
milk or white chocolate
250 g marshmallows,
80 g Turkish delight, roughly chopped
75 g (½ cup) pistachios,
75 g (½ cup) macadamias,
75 g (½ cup) dried cranberries
1. Grease and line a deep 20 cm square cake tin.
2. Melt chocolate on low, induction setting 2. Remove from the heat.
3. Add remaining ingredients into the saucepan with the chocolate. Mix well to combine.
4. Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
5. Cut into pieces to serve.
Hints and tips
• It can be easier to use scissors to cut the marshmallow and Turkish delight. Mini marshmallows can also be used.
• Use this recipe as a base, shortbread and other nuts can be included in the recipe.
• You can also add different types of chocolate chunks after the melted chocolate has cooled to room temperature.
• This recipe will last for 2 weeks. Store between sheets of baking paper in an airtight container.
• Chocolate can also be melted in a gourmet warming drawer. Preheat the warming drawer on Food Setting 1, approximately 65°C. Place the chocolate in a small roasting pan in the warming drawer for 10-15 minutes, until the chocolate has melted.