250g green apples
25g caster sugar
Juice of ½ lemon
Salt to taste
- Thinly slice the apples with the skin on.
- In a saucepan add the apples, sugar and lemon juice, cover and bring to boil on high heat, induction setting 8, then reduce the heat to low, induction setting 3 and cook until soft, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Spread the mixture onto a silicone mat or grease proof paper about 2mm thickness and place on a perforated baking tray.
- Dehydrate in the oven on Fan Plus at 65°C with the Crisp function on for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Once the apple has dried, cut into strips and roll up, drizzle with lemon oil a pinch of salt and finish with fine cut strips of sorrel.