3 x 200g salmon portions, skin on
1. Position the grease filter in the rear of the Steam Combination oven. Pre-heat oven on Full Grill, setting 3 for 10 minutes.
2. Place salmon, skin side up on baking paper, on a grilling and roasting insert that is placed in the multi-purpose tray. Ensure the baking paper is tucked under the salmon so that it does not burn from the grill.
3. Lightly brush with a little grapeseed oil and season with salt.
4. Place tray on shelf position 3 and select Combination Mode: Select Full Grill, Level 3 + 10 minutes + 80% moisture.
5. Remove salmon from the oven and serve.
1. Serve salmon with steamed sushi rice, seaweed salad, avocado slices and Japanese mayonnaise.
Hints and tips
• Crispy skin salmon is also nice served with Miele’s Tumeric miso salad.