3 x 200g salmon portions, skin on
- Position the grease filter in the rear of the Steam Combination oven. Preheat oven on Full Grill setting 3 for 10 minutes.
- Place salmon, skin side up on baking paper on a grilling and roasting insert, placed in the multi-purpose tray. Ensure the baking paper is tucked under the salmon so that it does not burn from the grill.
- Lightly brush with a little grapeseed oil and season with salt.
- Place the tray on shelf position 3 and select Combi Mode: Full Grill Level 3 + 7 minutes + 80% moisture.
- Remove salmon from the oven and serve immediately.
- Serve salmon with steamed sushi rice, seaweed salad, avocado slices and Japanese mayonnaise.
Hints and tips
• Crispy skin salmon is also nice served with Miele’s Tumeric miso salad.