400 g Brussels sprouts, trimmed
80 g pancetta, diced
¼ tsp chilli flakes
2 garlic cloves, sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt flakes and black pepper, to taste
1/3 cup parmesan, grated or shaved
¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- HUBB 71 Genuine Miele multi-purpose tray. Buy online here.
- Preheat oven on Fan Plus at 200°C.
- Combine the Brussels sprouts, pancetta, chilli flakes and garlic in a bowl. Toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the ingredients onto a multi-purpose tray and bake for 15–20 minutes until golden.
- Toss through the slivered almonds. Transfer to a warm serving bowl and top with the parmesan cheese.