400 g small Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
80 g pancetta, diced
¼ tsp chilli flakes
2 garlic cloves, sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt flakes and black pepper, to taste
35 g (¼ cup) slivered almonds, toasted
1 green apple, sliced into matchsticks
25 g parmesan, grated or shaved
- HUBB 71 Genuine Miele universal tray. Buy online here.
- Preheat oven on Fan Plus at 200°C.
- Combine the Brussels sprouts, pancetta, chilli flakes and garlic in a bowl. Toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the ingredients onto a universal tray. Place the tray on shelf level 2 and bake for 15–20 minutes or until golden.
- Toss through the slivered almonds and apple. Transfer to a warm serving bowl and top with the parmesan cheese.