12 small to medium Portobello mushrooms, stalks removed and chopped finely
6 tablespoons olive oil
1 small brown onion, finely diced
1 celery stick, finely diced
½ cup sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ cup grated parmesan
1 tablespoon tarragon leaves, chopped
4 tablespoons basil leaves, coarsely shredded
100g Taleggio, sliced
1. Pre-heat oven on Fan Grill at 200°C.
2. Place the grilling and roasting insert into the multi-purpose tray and place cleaned mushrooms, stalk side up, on the insert. Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with ground pepper and salt and set aside.
2. Place 2 tablespoons of olive oil, onion, mushroom stalks and celery in a frying pan and sauté on medium-low heat, Induction setting 6, for 5-10 minutes.
3. Add the sundried tomatoes and garlic and cook for a few more minutes, then remove from heat.
4. Add the Parmesan, tarragon and half the basil to the mixture and season with pepper. Salt will not be necessary as the Taleggio will be quite salty.
5. Pile the filling on the mushroom caps and top with Taleggio slices.
6. Place the tray in the oven on shelf position 4.
7. Cook for approximately 5-8 minutes, depending on the size of the mushrooms, until the cheese melts and the mushrooms are tender.
8. Transfer mushrooms to a serving plate, garnish with remaining basil and serve.
Hints & Tips
• Any mushrooms can be used for this recipe instead of Portobello mushrooms.