500g butternut pumpkin, diced
2 teaspoon olive oil
2 teaspoon cumin, ground
1 garlic clove, whole
2 tablespoon yoghurt
2 tablespoon chopped coriander
Salt and pepper
- Toss diced pumpkin with olive oil and cumin to coat. Place on a baking paper lined tray with garlic. Place in oven on Fan Plus at 180˚C for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Alternatively, steam diced pumpkin and garlic at 100˚C for 15-20 minutes until softened.
- Peel roasted garlic before placing in the bowl of a food processor or blender with the pumpkin and yoghurt. Process until smooth and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir through the chopped coriander and serve.
Serve alongside celery and carrot sticks, as well as your favourite wafer cracker.
- This dip will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- An easy dip for a Sunday recovery lunch platter; serve with some crusty bread, cheese and sliced multi-coloured tomatoes to tick all the recovery boxes.
- A great way to get active kids eating some extra vegetables; serve with some crackers andvegetable sticks for a tasty after school snack.