1 pineapple, trimmed and peeled
- Thinly slice the pineapple horizontally and place on universal trays lined with baking paper.
- Place in the oven on Drying function at 70°C for 6-8 hours, or until dry to touch. Remove from the oven and store in an airtight container.
Alternative appliance methods
Gourmet warming drawer
- Place the pineapple in the gourmet warming drawer on Food setting 2.
- Place the pineapple in oven on Fan Plus at 70⁰C with the Crisp function activated.
Combi steam Pro oven
- Place in the combi steam Pro oven and select Combi mode: Fan Plus at 70°C + 0% moisture.