565 g butter
215 g icing sugar
565 g self-raising flour
280 g custard powder
250 g icing sugar, sifted
25 g yuzu juice
1 lemon, zested
25 g butter, melted
- Preheat the oven on Conventional at 180°
- In a bowl of a freestanding mixer, cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Roll into 12 gram balls, place on the tray and press with a folk. Ensure there is space between each yoyo.
- Place into the oven on shelf position 2 and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl of a freestanding mixer with a whisk attachment, add the icing sugar, yuzu and lemon zest and mix until combined.
- Add the melted butter whisk until fully combined.
- Pour the icing into piping bag and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pipe the yuzu icing onto one side of a yoyo then press another yoyo onto the icing and press together.