3 sweet potatoes
Coconut oil spray
- Pre-heat oven on Fan Plus at 200°C.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into 1cm thick chips and place in a bowl.
- Spray generously with coconut oil and salt.
- Place on baking trays, creating space between the chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Hints and Tips
- Perfect side dish to accompany your weekend BBQ meat and green salad.
- A delicious starter to enjoy with our beetroot dip recipe.
- A tasty way to get sporty kids to refuel active muscles.