700 g bok choy (4 heads)
500 g broccolini
200 g snow peas
2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled,
2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
½ tsp sugar
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
½ long red chilli
2 tbsp peanut oil
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 long red chilli, sliced on the
- Place the bok choy, broccolini and snow peas in a large perforated steam container.
- Steam at 100°C for 2 minutes.
- Combine the ginger, garlic, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and chilli and place in a heatproof bowl.
- Heat oils in a small saucepan on a low heat, induction setting 1, until the surface shimmers. Pour over the dressing ingredients and stir.
- Place Asian greens onto a serving dish and immediately pour over prepared dressing. Garnish with sliced chilli.
Hints and tips
- Dressing will keep in the refrigerator for one week.