300 g fresh spinach, finely chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
¼ tsp nutmeg
250 g ricotta cheese
125 g Danish fetta, crumbled
½ cup parmesan, finely grated
1 cup plain flour
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
2 tbsp dill, chopped
Salt and pepper
Olive oil spray
2 punnets cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, peeled
3 sprigs thyme
1 tbsp brown sugar
Salt and pepper, to taste
½ cup grated mozzarella
½ cup grated parmesan
- Place the ingredients into a small vacuum seal bag. Vacuum on setting 3 and Seal on setting 3. Place into a perforated steam container on shelf position 2 and Sous-vide on 85°C for 1 hour.
- Once the tomato has cooled, remove the garlic and thyme. Use a stick blender or food processor to process the sauce to the desired texture.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on high heat, induction setting 7. Add the spinach and cook stirring until wilted.
- Add the garlic and nutmeg and cook for a further minute. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a large bowl to cool.
- Add the cheeses, egg, flour and herbs and stir until well combined.
- Spray a perforated steam container lightly with olive oil spray. Using damp hands form the dough into 25 g balls and place into the container. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
- Place the container into the steam oven and Steam the dumplings at 100°C for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven on Fan Grill at 200°C.
- Place the sugo into the base of an oven safe dish. Scatter the dumplings around the dish and top with the grated cheese.
- Grill on shelf position 4 for 8–10 minutes, until the cheese is golden. Serve warm with crusty bread.