130g blue cheese
80g dried cranberries
130g butter, cold and cut into cubes
170g plain flour
45g caster sugar
5g baking powder
100g pistachio nuts, finely chopped
1. Blend the cranberries in food processor until well chopped, add cheese and process further. Add the butter, flour, cornflour,
sugar and baking powder. Process again to combine ingredients.
2. Turn mix out onto the bench and roll into 3cm logs.
3. Roll each log into the pistachio nuts so they are completely covered. Wrap in cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Pre-heat oven on Fan Plus at 160°C. Slice each log into 1.5cm cookies and place evenly spaced onto a baking tray.
5. Place on shelf 2, bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.