7g dried yeast
300ml mineral water
2 bunch broccolini
2 long red chillies, finely sliced
2 garlic cloves, finely sliced on a mandolin
300g fresh mozzarella
2 lemons, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Murray River Sea Salt to taste
1. Place Gourmet baking stone on a rack on shelf position 1. Pre-heat the stone on Intensive Bake at 220°C.
1. Using a stand mixer with a dough hook, add the flour, semolina and salt.
2. Whisk the yeast, mineral water and oil in a separate bowl. Turn the mixer to slow, add the liquid all at once and bring together
to a soft dough. Turn the speed to high and mix for a further 6 minutes until you have a smooth, springy dough.
3. Place dough in an oiled bowl, cover with cling wrap and place into the oven on Prove yeast dough at 40°C for 45 minutes.
4. Knock back dough with your hands and portion into 3 balls. Roll or press out to desired thickness. Brush pizza bases
with a little extra virgin olive oil.
1. Wash and trim broccolini, cutting into large florets. Thinly slice the stalks of the broccolini.
Place broccolini in a bowl with chilli, garlic, lemon and oil. Toss to combine and season with salt.
2. Tear mozzarella in preparation for assembling pizzas.
1. Brush the base with olive oil. Lay lemon slices over the base, place mozzeralla on top of the lemon and add the brocollini mixture.
2. Slide onto the baking stone using the timber paddle and bake for 10 minutes.