1 sheet butter puff pastry (Carême brand)
1 x 260g jar Maggie Beer Caramelised Onion
2 x 45g tins anchovies
24 whole black olives, pitted
¼ cup freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
1. Roll the pastry out into a large rectangle with a thickness of 2.5mm and place onto a paper-lined Baking tray.
Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
2. Pre-heat the Oven on Moisture Plus at 220°C with 1 manual burst of steam.
3. Place chilled pastry into Oven on shelf position 2, releasing the burst of steam and cook for 12 minutes.
4. Remove the tray from the Oven and place another Baking tray on top of the pastry to flatten. Return to the Oven and Bake
for a further 10 minutes, removing the tray flattening the pastry after 5 minutes.
5. Remove the pastry from Oven and empty the whole jar of onions over the top, spreading to cover all the way to the edges.
6. Arrange the anchovies in a lattice pattern then place an olive in the centre of each square formed by the anchovies.
7. Return the pastry to the Oven on shelf position 2 and Bake for 10 minutes, or until the topping has heated through.
8. Remove from the Oven and rest on the tray for 5 minutes before scattering with chopped parsley, then slice and serve.
HINTS AND TIPS
If your Oven has Advanced Moisture Plus change the type of heating in the settings menu to Intensive Bake, this will promote extra browning on the base of the pastry for an extra crisp result.