|200g teff flour
100g sorghum flour
75g tapioca flour
75g potato flour
10g xanthan gum
3 eggs, whisked
35g melted butter
18g apple cider vinegar
- Mix water and yeast together, rest to activate yeast.
- Mix all dry ingredients well.
- Add the eggs, water, butter and apple cider vinegar to the dry ingredient mix.
- Beat the dough until completely smooth and mixed well.
- If your oven is equipped with Special Applications, you can select Prove Yeast Dough, or place in a tin and proof for 1 hour in a warm place.
- Select Moisture Plus at 190°C with 2 bursts of steam and follow prompts on control panel for using Moisture Plus. Release the bursts of steam as follows:
- First burst of steam: immediately
- Second burst of steam: After 20 minutes
- Place in the oven on shelf position 2 and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes prior to slicing.