500g baby Kipfler potatoes
1 teaspoon dried oregano
160ml extra virgin olive oil
3 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons Murray River Sea Salt
80g crumbled fetta
½ bunch oregano, chopped
1. Pre-heat the oven on Fan Plus at 190°C, turn on Crisp function if applicable on your oven.
2. Keep the skin on and halve the potatoes length ways.
3. Toss together the potatoes, dried oregano and 60mls of oil with 1 tablespoon of salt.
4. Place the potatoes in a Gourmet oven dish and place in the oven on shelf position 2. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until crispy.
5. In a small saucepan place the remaining oil and garlic cloves together. Heat gently on low heat, Induction setting 3, for the
duration that it takes the chips to cook. This will allow the garlic to infuse the oil.
6. Once the chips are cooked, discard the garlic cloves from the oil, and in a medium sized bowl, toss together the chips, garlic
oil, fetta, remaining salt and the fresh oregano.
7. Serve immediately.
Hints & Tips
• This recipe can be used to compliment any style of roast potato.
• The garlic oil can be made in advance and will last at least a month