1kg zucchini, medium size
200g Persian fetta, to serve
½ bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
Extra virgin olive oil
2 lemons, peeled
1 teaspoon honey
150ml white wine vinegar
2 teaspoons coriander seeds
1. In a mortar and pestle, lightly crush coriander seeds.
2. In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, water, honey and crushed seeds. Heat on Induction
setting 7. Bring to the boil and simmer on Induction setting 4 for 2 minutes.
3. Thinly slice lemon peel. Place in hot pickling liquid and leave to cool.
1. Cut the tops and ends off the zucchini. Cut in half lengthways.
2. Pre-heat Oven on Fan Grill at 240°C.
3. Dress zucchini with oil and place on a grilling and roasting insert placed in a
4. Place tray on Shelf position 4 and Grill for 10-12 minutes until zucchini is charred.
5. Remove from the Oven, roughly chop into pieces and combine with parsley.
6. Add half the pickled lemon zest with 2 tablespoons of the pickling liquid, olive oil and season.
7. Top salad with fetta and serve.
Leftover pickled lemon will keep in a sterilised jar for 1-2 months in the Refrigerator.