1 litre full cream milk
75 g (¼ cup) Greek yoghurt
2 tbsp caster sugar, or to taste
¼ tsp salt flakes
1 tsp ground cardamon
Rose petals, to serve
- Place the milk into a saucepan and heat on medium heat, induction setting 6, until hot (approximately 80°C). Remove from the heat and allow to cool to approximately 40°C.
- Pour the cooled milk into an unperforated steam container and whisk in the Greek yoghurt. Cover with a lid or cling wrap.
- Place the container into the steam oven and Steam at 40°C for 5-8 hours, or until thick. Set in the fridge until cool.
- Blend or process the yogurt with the sugar, salt and cardamon.
- Pour the lassi into serving glasses and serve with rose petals.
Hints and tips
- Premade yogurt can be used to make this lassi, just stir in the flavourings and serve.