16 baby red beetroots
4 baby golden beetroots
185ml hazelnut oil
65ml sherry vinegar
250ml grapeseed oil
Juice of ½ lemon
½ teaspoon sugar
½ teaspoon salt
½ garlic clove
100g goat curd
35g hazelnuts, crushed
Murray River Sea Salt to taste
- 1. Place the beetroots into a solid steam tray. Place in the Pressure Steam Oven and pressure steam at 120°C for 5 minutes.
- 2. Remove the beetroot from the Pressure Steam Oven, allow to cool and then peel.
- 1. Mix all ingredients with a whisk or in a jar with a tight lid and shake for 30 seconds. Season to taste.
- 1. Toss the beetroots in 80ml of the hazelnut dressing, salt and crushed hazelnuts.2.
- 2. Spread the goat curd on each plate, place beetroots on top and garnish with watercress.
- This dressing makes 500ml, keep remaining dressing in an airtight bottle in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.