Terms and Conditions of Miele Customer Feedback Promotion
Terms and Conditions of Miele Customer Feedback Promotion1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Miele Customer Feedback Competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Miele Australia Pty. Ltd. ABN 96 005 635 398, Level 4 – 141 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East VIC 3123.
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEST) on 1 July 2023 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEST) on 31st December 2023. (“Competition Period”).Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who have a Miele customer number who have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter.
5. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, agents (including Miele Chartered Agents), participating outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:(A) SMS Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the SMS they receive from the promoter to be directed to the promotional landing page; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted and submit the fully completed survey.
(B) Email Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email they receive from the promoter to be directed to the promotional landing page; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted and submit the fully completed survey.
(C) QR Entry: (i) use their mobile phone in-store to scan the QR code to access the survey link. They tap their phone as instructed in-store and will be directed to the promotional landing page; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted and submit the fully completed survey.7. For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Miele account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for SMS Entry) or the email address (for Email entry).
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
9. Entries open and close for the draw on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd, St. Kilda Rd Towers, Level 1, 1 Queens Road Melbourne, Victoria 3004 at 12noon on the dates specified in the table below.
|Prize Draw||Entries Open||Entries Close||Draw Date|
|1||12:00:00am (AEST) 1 July 2023||11:59:59pm (AEST) on 31st December 2023||
8th January 2024
10. The winner of the prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. Each winner’s name will be published on www.miele.com.au within 7 days of the relevant draw.
11. The first valid entry drawn in the prize draw will win a G5000 Clean Steel free-standing dishwasher https://www.miele.com.au/domestic/dishwashers-2510.htm?mat=11587490&name=G_5000
12. The G5000 Clean Steel free-standing dishwasher will be delivered to the winner. The winner is entitled to one (1) free delivery within Australia.
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the G5000 Clean Steel free-standing dishwasher are not included.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
14. If the prize is unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, there will be a redraw, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draws on: 8th April 2024.
15. The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published on www.miele.com.au within 7 days of the prize draw.
16. This is not a game of skill. The single prize winner from the Prize Draw Period will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
17. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and disqualify any entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
18. The total value of the prize pool is $AU1,549.00 incl GST Prize value accurate as at 24 March 2023.
19. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for a prize of similar specification or value to any prize offered in this promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. Entrants are only eligible to collect one Prize.
20. Prize value is based upon the recommended retail price/ list price at the time of printing as stated in the Miele retail price list (inclusive of GST) and discounts and bonuses are not applicable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in Prize value between now and when the Prize is redeemed.
21. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize.
22. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
23. The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd, St. Kilda Rd Towers, Level 1, 1 Queens Road Melbourne, Victoria 3004.
24. Late entries will not be accepted and the Promoter will not be responsible for any lost or misdirected entries, inaccurate information provided or any technical errors which may occur in the course of administering this competition. The Promoter will not replace lost Prizes if the address details supplied are incorrect.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
26. The winner is responsible for any taxation implications (including FBT) that may arise. It is the winner’s responsibility to seek professional advice in this regard.
27. By entering the competition, each buyer and eligible participant consents to the collection of their personal information by Miele. Personal information collected will be used to facilitate the administration of this competition, marketing of the competition and to allow Miele to communicate with buyers and eligible participants.
29. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.