1 litre UHT milk
2-3 tablespoons of yoghurt with live probiotic
1. Pour the milk into a glass bowl or jar, add the yoghurt to the milk, but make sure not to mix through evenly, just plop it in.
2. Close the lid on the jar, or cover the bowl tightly with cling wrap.
3. Place in the steam oven and steam at 40 ̊C for 6-10 hours. The longer you steam the yoghurt, the more tart and thick it
4. Allow the yoghurt to set in the refrigerator and use any way you like.
HINTS AND TIPS
- The yoghurt will last for about 3 weeks, but make sure when you get towards the end to keep some as a starter for your next batch.