1 pork belly, approx. 1.5-2kg, bones removed
1 cup honey
2 tablespoons kecap manis (sweet soy sauce)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon grated ginger
1 teaspoon five-spice powder
2 bunches bok choy, rinsed and halved lengthwise
- Score rind of pork and sprinkle generously with salt. Place pork skin side up on anti-splatter tray over universal tray. Place on shelf position 3.
- Select Moisture Plus 130°C – 3 bursts of steam.
Add 1 burst of steam when it reaches 130C.
Add another burst of steam after 30 minutes.
Add the last burst of steam after another 30 minutes. Continue to cook for a further 1 ½-2 hours.
- Change function to Fan Grill 190°C and grill for 20 minutes or until crackling has blistered.
- When finished, remove pork from the oven and rest for 10 minutes.
- Glaze: In a saucepan, combine honey, kecap manis, soy sauce, ginger and five spice powder. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Keep warm.
- Cut the pork belly into slices and serve with the glaze.