1 cup full fat milk powder
1 tbsp live yoghurt (even scrapings from the sides of your last fresh yoghurt will do)
- In a sterilised 1 litre glass jar, add milk powder, yoghurt and top up with cold water.
- Screw on lid and shake well.
- Place in the steam oven at 40°C for 6 hours, then leave in the oven switched off for another 2 hours (or overnight) before placing in the refrigerator to cool.
- If you prefer a thicker consistency add more milk powder, or less if you like a thinner consistency.
Hints and tips
- This is a super quick recipe as no further pasteurising of milk is required at beginning of the recipe, which means you can have it in the steam oven just prior to bedtime.