800g washed Royal blue potatoes, approx.10
125ml olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
2 tbs fresh sage, chopped
2 tsp dried sage powder
1 tsp Murray River salt flakes
½ tsp ground black pepper
2 cup rocket leaves
100g Persian fetta
Fresh lemon wedges
1. Pre-heat Speed Oven at Fan Plus 220°C.
2. Insert a skewer through the middle of the potato lengthways. Starting at one end of the potato, begin cutting until you reach the skewer, leaving a 5mm gap between each cut. Slice along the potato until you reach the other end. Remove skewer carefully and follow the same process for all potatoes.
3. Transfer potatoes cut side up onto a baking paper lined glass tray.
4. In a small bowl combine the oil, garlic, herbs and season well. Pour the mixture over the top of the potatoes, try to coat all surfaces of your potatoes.
5. Place tray into the Speed Oven on Shelf position 1.
6. Select Combination Mode: Fan Plus + MW at 220°C + 300W + 40 minutes. Press the start button.
1. Place the rocket into a large serving bowl.
2. Place potatoes on top of the rocket. Dress with Persian fetta, chopped parsley and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
3. Serve with extra lemon wedges.
Hints and tips
• These potatoes would be a perfect side to have with any traditional roast, steak or fish.
• For a light vegetarian dinner, try adding slices of cheese to the tops of the potatoes 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time. Top with sweetcorn, chives and a dollop of sour cream.