100 g spinach, frozen
1 onion, diced
20 g butter
1 tbsp flour
70 g rocket
200 g cream cheese
600 ml vegetable stock
½ tsp salt
4 tbsp rocket
- Place the spinach on a plate and cover. Place into the microwave on the glass tray on shelf level 1 and defrost on 150W for 8 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Put the diced onions and half of the butter in a bowl, cover and place into the microwave on the glass tray. Cook on 850W for 4 minutes.
- Knead the butter and flour together and shape the mixture into a dumpling. Squeeze out the spinach and roughly chop along with the rocket.
- Mix the cream cheese with the onions in a bowl. Add the rocket, spinach, stock, salt and pepper and stir. Add the flour dumpling.
- Place the soup into the microwave, cover and cook on 850W for 9 minutes.
- Purée the soup. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
- Sprinkle with rocket leaves before serving.